The 14th International Satisfiability Modulo Theories Competition
(SMT-COMP 2019) is part of the SMT Workshop 2019,
affiliated with SAT 2019.
The SMT Workshop will include a block of time to present the competitors
and results of the competition.
- March 1 Deadline for new benchmark contributions
- May 1 Final versions of competition tools
- May 19 Deadline for first versions of solvers (for all tracks)
- June 2 Deadline for final versions of solvers, including system descriptions
- July 7-8 SMT Workshop (presentation of results)
- Liana Hadarean - Amazon, USA
- Antti Hyvarinen - Universita della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
- Aina Niemetz (co-chair) - Stanford University, USA
- Giles Reger (co-chair) - University of Manchester, UK
SMT-COMP 2019 is organized under the direction of the SMT Steering
The competition is run on StarExec,
a service that is hosted at the University of Iowa.